Intel knows the importance of social media and how it offers many ways to engage with their customers, colleagues and the world at large. They believe this method of interaction can help build stronger, more successful business relationships. Branded social content is a way for the brand and its audience to take part in global conversations related to the work Intel is doing, and the topics Intel cares about.
Our team highlighted Intel specific news and events in our social campaigns. Our featured content and ideas showcased the Intel 2 in 1 and All-in-One devices, Intel Inside®, and the Intel® Core Processors. We also created evergreen content that would be relevant to Intel's audience year round.
Here are some of the Facebook posts and tweets that I helped create (design/art direction):
INTEL NEWS, WORLD AND CURRENT EVENTS, INTEL POCKET AVATAR, INTEL PROGRESS THRU PROCESSORS, TECHNOLOGY TOPICS
NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS (AS OF JUNE 2014)
- 24M Facebook Fans and 3.2M Twitter Fans
- Interaction rate has grown from an average 2.5% to 8% on a monthly basis
- Fast Company named Intel one of the top 10 Most Innovative Brands in Social
- Business Insider ranked Intel #2 in the Master of Social Media Content Publishing List
- Business Insider named Intel one of the 20 brands that have Mastered the Use of Instagram
- One of the highest Klout Score of any brand
- Frequently recognized as one of the leading brands on Vine
©2015 DEEP FOCUS | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
ART DIRECTION, DESIGN, PHOTO MASHING