Fashion Week Trendmap
We set out to create a curation tool to help us understand social activity at a localized event: Fashion Week. We wanted to see what was happening in real-time around the city and be able to browse through a moment shared by a variety of people. We wanted to watch the latest styles as they happened on the runway and carried through social media. The pictures and data collected through Instagram, Twitter, and Foursquare immediately helped us capture a unique portrait of this particular event.
- Content curation specific to the event.
- Data collection across Instagram, Twitter, and Foursquare.
- Filters – Time, topics, locations, influencers, popularity, engagement (likes, comments), friends, following.
- Visualization – Feeds and maps give an overview of time/topics/events/influencers by location. Clean, simple aesthetic and user interface.
- Statistics generated by the information collected.
- Share single images, collections, output (infographics, analytics).
- Promote your preferred content.
©2015 DEEP FOCUS | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
RESPONSIVE DESIGN, UX, ART DIRECTION